LT Partners is a digital marketing consulting firm, focused on data-driven growth in the performance marketing and paid media channels for brands and publishers. We support our clients in customized ways depending on needs and provide a consultative approach to solving client’s unique challenges. The company was founded in 2018, is rapidly growing and we are seeking like-minded team members to support our growth.
LT Partners is a 100% remote work environment. We believe in always doing the right thing for our clients, whether or not it is the right thing for us. We are thought leaders and problem-solvers. We think outside the box, are proactive, constantly learn and always strive for growth and improvement
We’re seeking an individual that is interested in eventually pursuing a career in digital marketing. The ideal candidate will have a healthy balance of analytic capabilities and interpersonal communication skills. The role will assist on client accounts, by designing, building and analyzing reports based on data extracted from various affiliate networks, Google & Adobe Analytics and other sources (Trackonomics, SimilarWeb, Publisher Discovery etc.).
Most Important Job Responsibilities:
- Building & Analyzing Reporting – Extract, Transform & Load data from various platforms into Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, Big Query, Data Studio and other platforms. Identify the right solutions to automate data extraction with tools like Ad Verity & Funnel.io.
- Partner Service + Communication – Works with partner vendors, LTP consultants and clients to understand and communicate reporting requirements and analysis of reports that will help achieve client’s brand and marketing goals.
- Research, Reporting & Analysis – Leads account reporting and provides insights and potential action items to consultants. Ideates on new ways to parse and review data. For certain projects, does market research about certain industries, verticals and/or competitors. Assists with monthly, quarterly, or annual reports and presentations as needed.
What You Will Be Doing
- Apply advanced analytics techniques (core statistical-modeling, data visualization, data mining) to extract actionable insights through analysis of marketing campaign performance data
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand the analytic needs across the business and provide accurate and actionable analysis to support their critical business decisions
- Shape the thinking of our teams but not only communicating the details of your analysis, but its business implications
- Develop dashboards to enable clear visibility into business performance
Additional Tactical Job Responsibilities
- Assists with client integrations, including implementing conversion tracking tags
- Assists with automating consultant tasks
- Highly proficient with SQL
- Experience with a modern visualization tool like Google Data Studio, Tableau, Looker, etc. and integrating with BigQuery, AWS etc.
- Experience applying statistical analyses and modeling to marketing data; experiment design, hypothesis testing, regression, etc. Understanding of statistical modeling techniques such as R or Python
- Experience with CRM platforms such as Hubspot and automating workflows
- A Storyteller – Has exceptionally strong communications skills, both written and oral
- Is a strong self-starter and very proactive
- Is incredibly well-organized and detail oriented
- Has an entrepreneurial mind and takes pride in their contributions
- Is a problem solver and can think creatively about challenges
- Loves data and is proficient in Excel, Google Sheets, SQL, BigQuery, Data Studio, API integrations
- Is able to prioritize a large scope of work and deliver priorities by deadlines
- Is collaborative and open to others’ ideas
Competitive salary, health benefits, unlimited PTO + profit sharing provided.
LT Partners is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.