Our marketing and consulting services are designed to strategically solve problems of any business with a digital presence. Our team of deeply experienced consultants can help your business grow and know how to have fun doing it.
● Experience 10 years of Affiliate marketing, including additional work overseeing all marketing channels, domestic and internationally.
● Superpower Smiling amongst chaos.
● Fun Fact I’ve had a real estate license, an insurance license and a motorcycle license.
● Experience: 17+ years leading eCommerce businesses and agency media teams focused on getting the right data infrastructure and measurement framework in place enabling strategies that add incremental value for your business.
● Superpower: Innovating technologies in ways the designers never even intended.
● Fun Fact: I've won more Halloween costume contests than I've lost.
Head Of Client Services
● Experience: After working in sales and marketing within the Import & Craft division of MillerCoors, Molly moved to Italy for five years run the marketing and wholesale division of her family business, ItalyPoint. Upon returning to the US, Molly entered the Affiliate Marketing world by becoming a Senior Manager for ebay’s Partner Network.
● Super Power: Fluent Italian speaker who is a certified Beer Merchant and former four time Massachusetts state tennis champion.
● Fun Fact: Trained and ran the Venice Marathon. Mother of three and avid researcher of any and all things that can help us grow and heal with nature.
● Experience: 8 years of digital marketing experience, with the past 6 years focused on affiliate marketing, previously running affiliate programs for large retail brands, with a focus on luxury.
● Super Power: Extensive knowledge of pop culture.
● Fun Fact: My family owns an ice cream shop.
● Experience: 16 years+ of Managing Affiliate Marketing, Digital Marketing, Paid Social, Email Marketing & Influencer Marketing.
● Superpower: Wine consumption with a shopping addiction.
● Fun Fact: I have a daughter that was born in each decade within the past 30 years. (Yes, I just dated myself and yes I have three)
● Experience: After many years of experience across a number of customer success related positions, Patti comes to LT Partners with 7+ years of experience in the eCommerce space including time on the network side of Affiliate Marketing, Referral Marketing, and Client Management in the agency area of Affiliate Marketing.
● Super Power: Multi-tasking! As a mother of 4 children and working full time, being able to manage multiple tasks at once is a must!
● Fun Fact: I am a FIRM believer that retailer therapy can cure almost any form of stress.
● Experience: 5+ years in Affiliate Marketing, dedicated to developing and growing publisher relationships
● Super Power: Maneuvering 26 ft RVs through our national parks!
● Fun Fact: I have a passion for the adoption of senior animals. A life goal of mine is to run a senior rescue farm with my 13(ish) year old toothless Yorkie, Tink!
● Experience: Bachelors Degree in Marketing, with a Certificate of International Studies in Business and experience working abroad. Affiliate marketer and PR enthusiast.
● Super Power: I’ve never lost a houseplant (15 strong right now)!
● Fun Fact: I speak three languages and hold Romanian citizenship.
● Experience: Bachelor's degree in Administrative Management and Information Technology with a specialization in Cyber Security-- 3+ years experience as an IT specialist for an educational foundation.
● Super Power: Super Fast Obsessive Laundry Folding Superstar.
● Fun Fact: Growing up I traveled every summer to the town of Bandon, Ireland, spending quality time with my grandparents and family.
● Experience: 7 years experience managing affiliate and influencer programs for Fortune 500 CPG brands on the agency side of business. Passionate about uncovering the story behind the data and creating positive, meaningful partnerships on behalf of my clients.
● Super Power: Finding and fostering (and sometimes keeping) stray animals in the city of Chicago.
● Fun Fact: Growing up, we had a restored antique jukebox in the house which sparked my love for classic rock and playing the guitar. Ask me anything about The Beatles.
● Experience: Bachelor's degree in Communications. 5 years of Digital Marketing experience with a focus on Paid Social and most recently managing multiple clients across various digital channels within the retail space.
● Super Power: Always forgetting my phone when I leave the house yet being very organized in all other aspects of my life.
● Fun Fact: Only 3 people have/had red hair in my family. My Grandma, myself (up until high school), and now my 1-year-old daughter.
● Experience: Bachelor's Degree in Marketing and Information Systems. Previous experience doing digital marketing & research in the IT space and sales & corporate partnerships in the arts & entertainment industry.
● Superpower: Baking cookies!
● Fun fact: I did synchronized swimming for 5 years
● Experience: Bachelor's degree in Marketing. 4.5 years of experience in Digital Marketing with a focus on Email Marketing and most recently managing multiple brands across various digital channels.
● Super Power: Professional lake-goer and avid Netflix binger
● Fun Fact: Met my Husband at a golf course where I was driving around the beverage cart for my summer job during College!
● Experience: Bachelor Degree in Information Systems with an emphasis on data analysis, coding, and technology management. I started my career on the sales side of affiliate marketing at Tune where I learned about the industry as a whole as well as how brands think about their partner relationships. Outside of the affiliate space, I own and operate a business in the asphalt and concrete industry during the summer time.
● Super Power: Finding the silver lining in any situation.
● Fun Fact: I love to do things that scare me (cliff jumping, motocross, wakeboarding, etc)
● Experience: Bachelor's Degree in Marketing with a specialization in Marketing Analytics. 3 years of experience in the digital marketing space with a focus in social media management and marketing coordination.
● Super Power: Planning vacations
● Fun Fact: I was on an episode of Wheel of Fortune
● Experience: Bachelor's Degree in Marketing and Human Resources. With 5 years of customer service, I have become passionate about developing relationships with new individuals as well as strengthening those that already exist.
● Superpower: Party planning! I love to plan parties especially surprise parties. Witnessing their reactions is everything.
● Fun Fact: The first car I consistently drove around was a Hummer H2 because my actual first car was a stick shift. It took me quite some time to learn.
● Experience: Bachelor’s degrees in Marketing and Journalism. I have 4+ years experience working in the Seattle media space freelance writing and at publications. Previously, I worked in social media management with a focus on building brand and community relations.
● Superpower: I can read upside down at the same speed as right side up
● Fun Fact: In high school, I worked at a restaurant famous for the Kitchen Sink, a two gallon ice cream sundae made up of eight scoops of ice cream, eight toppings, and all the whipped cream and cherries you can imagine. Man vs. Food filmed an episode there and he ate the entire thing!
● Experience: Bachelor's Degree in Communication and Sociology. Previous experience in customer service, event hospitality, and digital marketing with a focus in social media, content creation, and SEO.
● Superpower: Making music playlists.
● Fun Fact: I studied abroad in Rome!
● Experience: I have 20 years of content production experience, including: copywriting, editing, videography, photography, and other creative services. I’ve spent the last 12+ years consulting with small business start-ups to help them identify and develop key business strategies involving brand marketing, competitive advantage, and demand generation. More than 10 years have also been spent working in telecommunications, retail, and SaaS real estate/fintech companies where I thrived in building out and leading several teams, programs, and organizations, including my most recent near-and-dear experience as founder and president of a women’s ERG comprised of over 1,200 employees that focused on elevating marginalized womxn and promoting inclusion, diversity, equity, and belonging within the real estate industry.
● Superpower: I am reigning queen-supreme rememberer of obscure facts and also crafty in wordsmanship. Skillful transformation of faces into works of art through the power of makeup.
● Fun Fact: Classically-trained vocalist with a singing range from contralto to soprano