Our marketing and consulting services are designed to strategically solve problems of any business with a digital presence. Our team of deeply experienced consultants can help your business grow and know how to have fun doing it.
● Experience 10 years of Affiliate marketing, including additional work overseeing all marketing channels, domestic and internationally.
● Superpower Smiling amongst chaos.
● Fun Fact I’ve had a real estate license, an insurance license and a motorcycle license.
● Experience: 17+ years leading eCommerce businesses and agency media teams focused on getting the right data infrastructure and measurement framework in place enabling strategies that add incremental value for your business.
● Superpower: Innovating technologies in ways the designers never even intended.
● Fun Fact: I've won more Halloween costume contests than I've lost.
Head Of Operations
● Experience: After working in sales and marketing within the Import & Craft division of MillerCoors, Molly moved to Italy for five years run the marketing and wholesale division of her family business, ItalyPoint. Upon returning to the US, Molly entered the Affiliate Marketing world by becoming a Senior Manager for ebay’s Partner Network.
● Super Power: Fluent Italian speaker who is a certified Beer Merchant and former four time Massachusetts state tennis champion.
● Fun Fact: Trained and ran the Venice Marathon. Mother of three and avid researcher of any and all things that can help us grow and heal with nature.
Head Of Client Services
● Experience: 16 years+ of Managing Affiliate Marketing, Digital Marketing, Paid Social, Email Marketing & Influencer Marketing.
● Superpower: Wine consumption with a shopping addiction.
● Fun Fact: I have a daughter that was born in each decade within the past 30 years. (Yes, I just dated myself and yes I have three)
● Experience: Over 17 years experience in public relations, social media, and affiliate/partnership marketing, with a speciality (and deep love) for commerce content. She has worked on both the agency side and publisher side, managing growth, new business, and audience development.
● Superpower: Extreme determination in work and life, from home design on a budget to growing business opportunities.
● Fun Fact: I am a metalsmith and a very novice vegetable gardener.
● Experience: I worked in a variety of functions at The Boeing Company, with experience in scheduling, program management and planning, and leadership. I spent the last half of my career in Environment Health and Safety. I moved to corporate to lead the company Occupational Health and Safety team and implemented a standard EHS program across the company.
● Super Power: Taking on physical challenges and accomplishing them. Tennis, snowboarding, scuba diving, hiking, and triathlons are all past or current passions.
● Fun Fact: I get bored easily. So I'm usually thinking about what to start next.
● Experience: 8 years of digital marketing experience, with the past 6 years focused on affiliate marketing, previously running affiliate programs for large retail brands, with a focus on luxury.
● Super Power: Extensive knowledge of pop culture.
● Fun Fact: My family owns an ice cream shop.
● Experience: Bachelors Degree in Marketing, with a Certificate of International Studies in Business and experience working abroad. Affiliate marketer and PR enthusiast.
● Super Power: I’ve never lost a houseplant (15 strong right now)!
● Fun Fact: I speak three languages and hold Romanian citizenship.
● Experience: Bachelor's degree in Administrative Management and Information Technology with a specialization in Cyber Security-- 3+ years experience as an IT specialist for an educational foundation.
● Super Power: Super Fast Obsessive Laundry Folding Superstar.
● Fun Fact: Growing up I traveled every summer to the town of Bandon, Ireland, spending quality time with my grandparents and family.
● Experience: 5+ years in Affiliate Marketing, dedicated to developing and growing publisher relationships
● Super Power: Maneuvering 26 ft RVs through our national parks!
● Fun Fact: I have a passion for the adoption of senior animals. A life goal of mine is to run a senior rescue farm with my 13(ish) year old toothless Yorkie, Tink!
● Experience: Bachelor's degree in Communications. 5 years of Digital Marketing experience with a focus on Paid Social and most recently managing multiple clients across various digital channels within the retail space.
● Super Power: Always forgetting my phone when I leave the house yet being very organized in all other aspects of my life.
● Fun Fact: Only 3 people have/had red hair in my family. My Grandma, myself (up until high school), and now my 1-year-old daughter.
● Experience: Bachelor's degree in Marketing. 4.5 years of experience in Digital Marketing with a focus on Email Marketing and most recently managing multiple brands across various digital channels.
● Super Power: Professional lake-goer and avid Netflix binger
● Fun Fact: Met my Husband at a golf course where I was driving around the beverage cart for my summer job during College!
● Experience: Courtney began her career in Public Relations at a full-service marketing agency where she also became immersed in Influencer and Social Media Marketing. After wearing many hats in an integrated role, she took the leap into Affiliate Marketing to continue evolving her marketing repertoire.
● Superpower: Work-from-anywhere nomad
● Fun Fact: Went to DJ school
● Experience: Bachelor’s Degrees in Marketing and Journalism. 4+ years experience working in the Seattle media space freelance writing and at publications. Previously, I worked in social media management with a focus on building brand and community relations.
● Superpower: I can read upside down at the same speed as right side up
● Fun Fact: In high school, I worked at a restaurant famous for the Kitchen Sink, a two gallon ice cream sundae made up of eight scoops of ice cream, eight toppings, and all the whipped cream and cherries you can imagine. Man vs. Food filmed an episode there and he ate the entire thing!
● Experience: 10 years of digital marketing experience in both paid, and owned channels. Her first love was paid search, but she found her way into the other channels and has enjoyed seeing how they all truly work together in the customer journey. Truly believes that building positive relationships with clients and teammates is crucial to the success of any program.
● Superpower: Remembering song lyrics to almost every song I hear. It's both a blessing and a curse.
● Fun Fact: Has a love for weightlifting and competed in a few crossfit competitions before moving on to power lifting.
● Experience: Bachelor's Degree in Marketing and Human Resources. With 5 years of customer service, I have become passionate about developing relationships with new individuals as well as strengthening those that already exist.
● Superpower: Party planning! I love to plan parties especially surprise parties. Witnessing their reactions is everything.
● Fun Fact: The first car I consistently drove around was a Hummer H2 because my actual first car was a stick shift. It took me quite some time to learn.
● Experience: Bachelor's Degree in Communication and Sociology. Previous experience in customer service, event hospitality, and digital marketing with a focus in social media, content creation, and SEO.
● Superpower: Making music playlists.
● Fun Fact: I studied abroad in Rome!
● Experience: Bachelor's Degree in Marketing - Communications. 5+ years of experience in enterprise-size client relationship management and workflow optimization. Enjoys leveraging data and proven protocols (in balance with creativity) to seize opportunities to strengthen and streamline processes.
● Superpower: Being a nerd. Having a puzzle-solving type approach to most issues. Fostering creativity and alternative ways of thinking and problem-solving.
● Fun Fact: I was born in Colombia, South America, and moved to the States in 5th grade. I learned English that same year by playing video games and watching the sit-com Friends on repeat. My sense of humor falls somewhere between Chandler and Ross.
Senior Associate Consultant
● Experience: 16 years experience in the healthcare field, specializing in client management and relations, data evaluation and research, and case presentation. Looking forward to transferring those skills into the Affiliate Marketing realm with LT Partners.
● Superpower: I make insanely good homemade ice cream…a wedding gift that went unused for 11 years turned into requests from friends/family to start my own business.
● Fun Fact: I was a classically trained ballerina while simultaneously playing competitive soccer and softball.
● Experience: Bachelor's degree in Event Management. 4 years of working in corporate partnerships in the sporting event industry and 2 years managing events for an advertising agency.
● Superpower: Knowing anything there is to know about Taylor Swift and her upcoming releases!
● Fun Fact: I love National Parks and being outside so much, I decided to buy an RV and live all around the country while working remotely!
● Experience: Bachelor’s degree in History. Previously worked in customer service. Have strong communication skills due to time in academic space.
● Superpower: I’m a walking encyclopedia for animal and history fun facts.
● Fun Fact: I share my apartment with two litter-trained rabbits, a 5ft tall fig tree, and a small jungle of other plants.
● Experience: Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, with 5+ years spread accross Brand Marketing, Account Management, Analytics, Social & Creative. and Email Marketing.
● Superpower: Memorization! Being able to memorize and recite movie quotes, call out star roles in movies/tv, song lyrics, great sports moments, pro athletes alma mater, and random converational pieces.
● Fun Fact: My mom named me after a character from the CBS Soap Opera The Young and the Restless. Brad Carlton, who was played by Don Diamont after he was named the first soap opera actor to be included in People‘s “50 Most Beautiful” issue.
● Experience: Studied Psychology, which has laid the foundation for enthusiasm in research and understanding data. Has previous experience in social media and marketing, managing students, customer service, lead generation, and the property leasing industry. Looking forward to transferring these skills and continuing a digital marketing career at LTP.
● Superpower: Super crafty & creative in projects & DIYs! I especially enjoy interior design projects!
● Fun Fact: Visited a variety of museums and I plan to visit as much as I can.
● Experience: Graduated with a B.S. Degree in Interactive Web Management and is now 100% a marketing and excel enthusiast.
● Superpower: Extreme list-maker and note-taker. Also HAS to be working on a home project.
● Fun Fact: Has Wisconsin real estate license, title insurance license, is a notary, and very passionate about small businesses in her hometown.
● Experience: Over 15 years experience in healthcare. Emphasizing in the management and care of the client, collecting and reporting of data with strong communication skills. Looking forward to transferring these skills to the affiliate marketing space and through LTP.
● Superpower: Strong sewing skills and can crochet you a nice winter scarf or blanket.
● Fun Fact: Studied classical ballet from ages 2-18 years old, now I have the pleasure of teaching my daughter dance at the same ballet school.
● Experience: Over 5 years of experience within marketing including sales, communications and affiliates. Specializing in client communications, relationships, and negotiations.
● Superpower: Gremlin hands, small but powerful! Unusual high tolerance for picking up hot objects.
● Fun Fact: Exceptional vegan cook and baker of old-fashioned pies.
● Experience: Bachelor's Degree in Communications. 10+ years of media, event and brand marketing experience. Proven ability to combine vision, creativity and strategy to help companies grow. Passionate about learning all things marketing. Looking forward to becoming an Affiliate Guru.
● Superpower: Knowing almost everything there is to know about 90’s Hip-Hop and R&B culture.
● Fun Fact: SAG actress, singer/songwriter. I’m obsessed with vocal tones and arrangements. I also LOVE a good Broadway show!
● Experience: I have accumulated over 10 years of award winning customer service and sales experience.Through my many years in this space, I have gained a skill set in communication, managing timelines, and creating trustworthy bonds with my clients. I also hold a Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science and Policy completed at the University of South Florida.
● Superpower: Baking! I am an avid baker and love to be in the kitchen creating new recipes. I am happy to say I have taken home a few Blue ribbons in state competitions.
● Fun Fact: My parents picked my name out from a Billy Idol music video, “Rock the Cradle of Love”.
● Experience: Bachelor's Degree in Event Management. 8 years of experience in the motorsports industry with a focus on sponsor services, hospitality & customer relations.
● Superpower: Positivity. Ability to find the silver lining.
● Fun Fact: My husband & I lived in an RV van with our pup, Ellen, for over a year while traveling the country.
● Experience: Have undertaken roles including Google DSC Lead, AWS Builder (Machine Learning), IBM Z & Intel Ambassador; with 1.5 years of internship experience as software engineer, data science, research engineer and full stack developer intern.
● Superpower: Perseverance when everyone else gives up.
● Fun Fact: I was titled Mr. Perfectionist during my highschool farewell, and possess super effective management skills (think about managing 2 research papers, 1 internship, 4 committee roles, 5 MOOC courses, 1 hackathon and 3 events while scoring 9.81 CGPA in college).
● Experience: A Certified data science enthusiast performing technical, analytical and management skills to seize opportunities for the organization. Researching data, combining multiple views of data to get richer insights. Bachelor's degree in management studies and awarded for handling social media handles of my college fest- Manthan.
● Superpower: An amateur crypto currency trader and your guide in my city🙂.Best practices of data visualization are baked right in here.Strong social networking skills and party planning!
● Fun Fact: I love controlling a marathon race, chewing up an opponent.Find me sleeping until you wake me up.
● Experience: Before joining LT Partners, I have worked in 1 company, 2 start-ups and have an experience of 2 years working in different fields of Software Development and Machine Learning. I have also co-authored a research paper on thermal imaging and I have also done some freelancing gigs.
● Superpower: Dedication and not giving up attitude.
● Fun Fact: I make youtube tutorial videos in my free time.
● Experience: Currently a student at Miami University getting my bachelors and masters in Business Analytics. I am interested in exploring the fields of analytics, consulting, and marketing. I am a hardworking and passionate student who aims to learn from my failures in order to better myself and those around me. I am looking forward to learning more at LT Partners.
● Superpower: Ride a horse over large jumps at a fast speed.
● Fun Fact: I have lived in 11 different cities on 3 different continents.