Our marketing and consulting services are designed to strategically solve problems of any business with a digital presence. Our team of deeply experienced consultants can help your business grow and know how to have fun doing it.
● Experience 10 years of Affiliate marketing, including additional work overseeing all marketing channels, domestic and internationally.
● Superpower Smiling amongst chaos.
● Fun Fact I’ve had a real estate license, an insurance license and a motorcycle license.
● Experience: 17+ years leading eCommerce businesses and agency media teams focused on getting the right data infrastructure and measurement framework in place enabling strategies that add incremental value for your business.
● Superpower: Innovating technologies in ways the designers never even intended.
● Fun Fact: I've won more Halloween costume contests than I've lost.
Head Of Client Services
● Experience: After working in sales and marketing within the Import & Craft division of MillerCoors, Molly moved to Italy for five years run the marketing and wholesale division of her family business, ItalyPoint. Upon returning to the US, Molly entered the Affiliate Marketing world by becoming a Senior Manager for ebay’s Partner Network.
● Super Power: Fluent Italian speaker who is a certified Beer Merchant and former four time Massachusetts state tennis champion.
● Fun Fact: Trained and ran the Venice Marathon. Mother of three and avid researcher of any and all things that can help us grow and heal with nature.
● Experience: 8 years of digital marketing experience, with the past 6 years focused on affiliate marketing, previously running affiliate programs for large retail brands, with a focus on luxury.
● Super Power: Extensive knowledge of pop culture.
● Fun Fact: My family owns an ice cream shop.
● Experience: 16 years+ of Managing Affiliate Marketing, Digital Marketing, Paid Social, Email Marketing & Influencer Marketing.
● Superpower: Wine consumption with a shopping addiction.
● Fun Fact: I have a daughter that was born in each decade within the past 30 years. (Yes, I just dated myself and yes I have three)
● Experience: After many years of experience across a number of customer success related positions, Patti comes to LT Partners with 7+ years of experience in the eCommerce space including time on the network side of Affiliate Marketing, Referral Marketing, and Client Management in the agency area of Affiliate Marketing.
● Super Power: Multi-tasking! As a mother of 4 children and working full time, being able to manage multiple tasks at once is a must!
● Fun Fact: I am a FIRM believer that retailer therapy can cure almost any form of stress.
● Experience: Bachelors Degree in Marketing, with a Certificate of International Studies in Business and experience working abroad. Affiliate marketer and PR enthusiast.
● Super Power: I’ve never lost a houseplant (15 strong right now)!
● Fun Fact: I speak three languages and hold Romanian citizenship.
● Experience: Bachelor's degree in Administrative Management and Information Technology with a specialization in Cyber Security-- 3+ years experience as an IT specialist for an educational foundation.
● Super Power: Super Fast Obsessive Laundry Folding Superstar.
● Fun Fact: Growing up I traveled every summer to the town of Bandon, Ireland, spending quality time with my grandparents and family.
● Experience: Bachelor's Degree in Marketing and Information Systems. Previous experience doing digital marketing & research in the IT space and sales & corporate partnerships in the arts & entertainment industry.
● Superpower: Baking cookies!
● Fun fact: I did synchronized swimming for 5 years
● Experience: Bachelor's degree in Marketing. 4.5 years of experience in Digital Marketing with a focus on Email Marketing and most recently managing multiple brands across various digital channels.
● Super Power: Professional lake-goer and avid Netflix binger
● Fun Fact: Met my Husband at a golf course where I was driving around the beverage cart for my summer job during College!
● Experience: Bachelor Degree in Information Systems with an emphasis on data analysis, coding, and technology management. I started my career on the sales side of affiliate marketing at Tune where I learned about the industry as a whole as well as how brands think about their partner relationships. Outside of the affiliate space, I own and operate a business in the asphalt and concrete industry during the summer time.
● Super Power: Finding the silver lining in any situation.
● Fun Fact: I love to do things that scare me (cliff jumping, motocross, wakeboarding, etc)
● Experience: Jill started her career as a graphic designer which led to creating and publishing Where to Eat & Drink Boston magazines for 2 decades. She then returned to her design roots as Art Director at Art New England magazine. Transitioning into the Affiliate Marketing world with LT Partners has been an exciting and rewarding challenge.
● Super Power: The ability to juggle preparing vegan, pescatarian + carnivore meals simultaneously for my picky family, while driving all over the NorthEast for various sports + dance commitments.
● Fun Fact: I judged an episode of Throwdown with Bobby Flay on the Food Network.
● Experience: Bachelor's Degree in Marketing with a specialization in Marketing Analytics. 3 years of experience in the digital marketing space with a focus in social media management and marketing coordination.
● Super Power: Planning vacations
● Fun Fact: I was on an episode of Wheel of Fortune